Haringey Local Safeguarding Children Board
Haringey LSCB is a statutory body that helps all Haringey organisations who have contact with children, young people and their families to work together effectively in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
Report Abuse and Neglect
If you are worried about a child for any reason, contact the First Response Service on: 020 8489 4470.
If you are calling between 5pm and 9am weekdays or at the weekend, call the Emergency Out-of-Hours Duty Team on 020 8489 0000.
If you or a child is in immediate danger you should always phone 999.
For more information on how to report child abuse and neglect in Haringey, please see our What To Do If You're Worried About a Child
- 2015-16 Training at a glance (PDF, 260KB)
- 2015-16 Multi-agency Training Programme (PDF, 2MB)
- Apply for courses now
- Learning Lunches
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews: download posters to help disseminate learning in your setting
- Take our basic awareness eLearning course on Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults (external link)
- Take the new eLearning course on Child Sexual Exploitation (external link)