- Haringey SCR Child R Chair's Statement July 2016 (PDF, 663KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child R Report July 2016 (PDF, 812KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child R Action Plan July 2016 (PDF, 108KB)
- Haringey SCB's Independent Chair's statement on Child O (PDF, 361KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child O Overview Report October 2015 (PDF, 547KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child O Action Plan (PDF, 314KB)
- Haringey SCB's Independent Chair's statement on Child D (PDF, 221KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child D Full Overview Report March 2015 (PDF, 777KB)
- Haringey SCR - Child D Action Plan (PDF, 221KB)
- Full Independent Serious Case Review (SCR) Overview Report (PDF, 1MB)
- HSCB Independent Chair's Statement (PDF, 335KB)
- HSCB's response to the SCR (PDF, 844KB)
Review carried out using the SCIE 'Learning Together' methodology:
- Publication of Peter Connelly Serious Case Reviews (external link)
Graham Badman, Independent Chair of the LSCB, said in a statement on 26 October 2010:
“The tragic death of Peter Connelly has quite properly caused a fundamental re-appraisal of child protection services in Haringey and throughout the country. If Peter is to have a legacy, it is that other children are now safer as a consequence of the honest analysis of events that led to his death and the embedding in practice of the lessons learned.
Services in Haringey have improved dramatically but the LSCB will continue to be vigilant in both auditing and seeking improvement in the management and conduct of all services charged with child protection. The publication of the full Serious Case Review marks an end point but also demonstrates the integrity and willingness to change of all services that contributed."
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).